My holidays (0)

8:40 am by , under



After having a wonderful Christmas celebration with my family and a boring New Year's Eve in bed, January came. I had a whole month to do all the things I cannot do during the entire year, and it is because I am working and studying.



I had many plans, I wanted to travel, to study a bit, to go to the beach, and to visit some friends. I had only to recover from a terrible cough, sadly the cure did not come soon. I spent more than two weeks in bed, visited three doctors who diagnosed different problems, and took various medicines that did not make me feel any better so I could not accomplish my plans.


The only thing I could do during my holidays was travelling, I went to the jungle and had a marvellous time there. Thanks God I started to feel better, just in time to go back work. =/


I wish you have had a better holiday than I. I would like to hear some comments when you are back to school. I miss you all.





| edit post

0 Reply to "My holidays"